Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hello,

Got an exciting interview tomorrow at a marketing services agency that focuses on small businesses. A lot of what they speak about is similar to what Robert Middleton conveyed in the marketing action group I attended when I was trying to get Streamway off the ground. I think I was close to getting something going. But I don't know, maybe my focus was wrong. That the type of companies I was targeting, small biomedical technology companies, were not that interested in competitive intelligence but might have been interested in the more complete view of marketing.

Maybe joining Square 2 Marketing would give me a new way to approach these businesses. Use my contacts to build their business. Sounds great. Let's do it.

Other rejects continue to roll in though. But I'm not that worried. Something will turn up for sure. Maybe this Square 2 Marketing is the thing!

Cheers

No comments: