Monday, March 28, 2011

Same Thing Same Results

Haven't posted in a while. Long while. Haven't written a thing. A year ago this time I was suffering because business was so slow with Aflac. Plus, I wasn't crazy about the zaniness of running hither and yon to maybe write some business somewhere. Did I give it enough time? Yes, over a year. Then I saw this posting for licensed agents here and applied online. Received a response within a day and was hired a few days later. Liked the idea of steady income. No, I wouldn't be my own boss. But I wasn't anyway. I was my own boss in how I managed my time. But not sure I'm the best boss of that anyway. Would rather have a task given to me and then manage how to do it. So, now I find myself again suffering. As I have periodically over the last ten months. This time thinking: What the hell have I done. How did I get here? How does someone like me end up answering the phones for a living? I'm better than this. So maybe I am. And I've been applying for work to try and make a change. I'll hear this week on whether that's been successful. If not, we'll try something else completely. Or, hang in here and wait for something to open up that works for me.

No comments: